GYS Spot Welder Systems
Innovative Solutions & Technology is a proud distribution partner for GYS spot welder systems. We believe they are the autobody industry’s finest example of both quality and performance. Browse our current GYS offerings below.
GYSPOT INVERTER PTI.G - 220 V
The PTI.G is the latest spot welder from GYS. It utilizes cutting-edge technologies designed to make your job a whole lot more comfortable without sacrificing productivity. The PTI.G can handle up to 20 spots per minute!
The GYSPOT INVERTER PTI.G is the spot welder of the future. The onboard intelligence guarantees full automation, offering body shops the ability to increase their efficiency with the Genius G-clamp with pneumatic over-opening, easy arm positioning without adjustment, motorized overhanging arm providing a wide working area. The PTI.G is the most high-tech, double-sided gun and arm assembly on the market
INVERTER PTI.G SPOT WELDER FEATURES:
Unique High-Tech Clamp On The Market
- Integrated transformer to reduce energy requirements
- Superfast retracting of the electrode, less than 2s
- The integrated gyroscope allows 360° rotation with 18 locking points
- 12 arm options available
- Extremely lightweight transformer gun
- Optimization of the contact between the clamp and the arm
- Clamping force exceeds 1,235 pounds of force
- GYS unique design allows for seamless arm changes without a technician having to touch coolant lines
- Compact & user-friendly
Motorized & Ultra Ergonomic Overhanging Arm
- New motorized overhead reach is 4 feet from the base of the welder
- Adjustable overhead support height from 5 feet to over 8 feet
- Superior liquid cooling - almost 8 gallons of specialty formulated welding coolant and an advanced cooling system
Powerful & Intelligent Power Supply
- Welding current up to 14,500 A
- Higher spot weld speed (20 welds per minute)
- Automatically determines welding parameters
- GYS software allows for seamless record keeping of weld-logs
- Built-in OEM specific weld programs
- WiFi Capable
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE GYSPOT PTI.G
GYSPOT INVERTER BP.LG - 220 V
Designed for the assembly of modern steel sheets with high elasticity. The GYSPOT INVERTER BP.LG is the ideal spot welder to meet car manufacturer requirements. It satisfies 550 daN / 13 000 A with 240 V supply.
This spot welder is easy to handle with a reduced weight of 6 kg. The new GENIUS clamp allows an automatic retraction of the electrodes for quicker access to the welding area. The auto-mode allows for spot welding without the operator entering any parameters into the machine.
GYSPOT INVERTER BP.LG - 220 V Features:
- AUTO mode: The machine automatically recognizes - steel type, sheet-metal thickness, Panel bond presence, and insulating material between HSS/VHSS/ UHSS/Boron sheet-metal.
- 7 modes available: Normal, Manual, Multi, Gysteel, Auto, Manufacturer, and Energy.
- Tracking: Recording feature saves the characteristics of each welding spot performed to the SD card provided.
- Easy transfer of saved reports to PC.
- Welding current: 12,500 A (240 V)
- Clamping force: 550 daN at 8 bar.
- Watercooled power cables, electrodes, and caps.
- Maximized productivity thanks to the new G clamp ram concept and the welding algorithm.
- User-friendly navigation using a 5.7’’ LCD screen.
- Automatic adjustment of pressure between electrodes.
- Spot count feature to determine the caps lifetime.
- Special welding of bonded sheet metals or hard to weld coatings.
- Protected against overvoltage and overcurrent.
- Sound signal for pressure drop or low current.
- BODYPROTECT Technology to protect the user of magnetic fields (conforms to standard 2013/35/UE).
ROBUST AND MOBILE
- Reinforced trolley which increases stability and maneuverability with an 8-gallon tank.
- Highly resistant and double size stem (with or without extension).
- Support across the full length of the overhanging arm.
- 6 arm support integrated.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE GYSPOT INVERTER BP.LG
GET GYS SPOT WELDERS AT YOUR NJ, NY, OR PA BODY SHOP
Innovative Solutions & Technology is an authorized distributor of GYS spot welder systems for the Tri-State Area. Beyond sales, we also offer service and training to our customers. To learn more about GYS products and our commitment to providing an exceptional customer experience, contact us at any time. Our team members will be glad to share more information with you.