Spot Welding Systems
GYSPOT INVERTER PTI.G - 220 V
GYS' latest spot welding machine, the PTI.G embarks cutting-edge technologies designed to make your bodywork job a whole lot more comfortable without sacrificing productivity with up to 20 spots per minute!
The GYSPOT INVERTER PTI.G has three MIG torches that can be set up for three different base metals (Aluminum, Silicon Bronze, and Steel). The shielding gas and weld program, with the appropriate synergic curve, automatically switches when pulling the trigger. The PTI.G is ideal for body shops welding stainless steel, aluminum, and zinc-coated steel. In synergic mode, the microprocessor controls optimal arc stability and weld quality.
Unique High-Tech Clamp On The Market
- Integrated transformer to reduce energy requirements
- Superfast retracting of the electrode, less than 2s
- The integrated gyroscope allows 360° rotation with 18 locking points
- 12 arm options available
- Extremely lightweight transformer gun
- Optimization of the contact between the clamp and the arm
- Clamping force exceeds 1,235 pounds of force
- GYS unique design allows for seamless arm changes without a technician having to touch coolant lines
- Compact & user-friendly
Motorized & Ultra Ergonomic Overhanging Arm
- New motorized overhead reach is 4 feet from the base of the welder
- Adjustable overhead support height from 5 feet to over 8 feet
- Superior liquid cooling - almost 8 gallons of specialty formulated welding coolant and an advanced cooling system
Powerful & Intelligent Power Source
- Welding current up to 14,500 A
- Higher spot weld speed (20 welds per minute)
- Automatically determines welding parameters
- GYS software allows for seamless record keeping of weld-logs
- Built-in OEM specific weld programs
- WiFi Capable
GYSPOT INVERTER BP.LG - 220 V
Designed for the assembly of modern steel sheets with high elasticity. The GYSPOT INVERTER BP.LG is the ideal Spot Welder to meet the car manufacturer's requirements (550 daN / 13 000 A with 240 V supply). Easy to handle and reduced weight (6 kg), the new GENIUS clamp allows an automatic retraction of the electrodes in order for quick access to the welding area. The auto-mode allows welding without the operative entering any parameters into the machine.
- AUTO mode: The machine automatically recognizes - steel type, sheet-metal thickness, Panel bond presence, and insulating material between HSS/VHSS/ UHSS/Boron sheet-metal.
- 7 modes available: Normal, Manual, Multi, Gysteel, Auto, Manufacturer, and Energy.
- Tracking: Recording feature saves the characteristics of each welding spot performed to the SD card provided.
- Easy transfer of saved reports to PC.
- Welding current: 12,500 A (240 V)
- Clamping force: 550 daN at 8 bar.
- Watercooled power cables, electrodes, and caps.
- Maximized productivity thanks to the new G clamp ram concept and the welding algorithm.
- User-friendly navigation using a 5.7’’ LCD screen.
- Automatic adjustment of pressure between electrodes.
- Spot count feature to determine the caps lifetime.
- Special welding of bonded sheet metals or hard to weld coatings.
- Protected against overvoltage and overcurrent.
- Sound signal for pressure drop or low current.
- BODYPROTECT Technology to protect the user of magnetic fields (conforms to standard 2013/35/UE).
ROBUST AND MOBILE
- Reinforced trolley which increases stability and maneuverability with an 8-gallon tank.
- Highly resistant and double size stem (with or without extension).
- Support across the full length of the overhanging arm.
- 6 arm support integrated.
GYSPOT ALU PRO FV
M4 studs welding by capacitors discharge.
The GYSPOT ALU PO FV is designed specifically to perform dent pulling on ALUMINIUM. Using M4 studs, this device allows eliminating the bump and impacts (door panel, hood, ...) without stripping.
MICROPROCESSOR CONTROLLED WITH DIGITAL DISPLAY
- Voltage (set from 50 V to 200 V).
- Power (set from 0 to 10).
- Detection of stud presence on the holder.
CAPACITORS DISCHARGE discharge (66 millifarads)
- Fast welding (3 milliseconds).
- This device works on power sources between 85 and 265V. Thanks to the Flexible technology, the GYSPOT ALU PRO FV works on either 230V-2A or 110V-5A sockets.
- This device also has reinforced protection against overvoltage, factory tested up to 400V.
- The earth contact has never been as efficient as it is now!
The gun has no trigger; the welding is automatic when the tip slides into the gun. The earth terminals are integrated into the gun.
3 stabilizing brass rods for improved gun stability while welding.