Autel Maxisys ADAS Tablet
Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) is becoming standard equipment on today’s new vehicles. These safety systems are designed to assist drivers to prevent collisions by displaying alerts, providing camera images or by taking instantaneous control of the vehicle. The Autel MaxiSys ADAS calibration tool provides the original complete diagnostic functionality with necessary, comprehensive and precise calibration every time. With MaxiSys calibration tools and accurate software, the Autel MaxiSys ADAS calibration tool is ideal for top-quality collision repair, glass replacement, and repair shop businesses.
- Precise: crossbar's minor adjustment knob and laser positioning provide millimeter-level accuracy.
- Flexible: lift can be adjusted by power; pattern cloth and pattern board are portable and easy to store.
- Integrated: modular frame assembled with accessory tools for calibration; pattern board holder, pattern cloth and pattern board are easy to move.
- Smart: calibration procedure; compatible use with leveling-lift adjustment
- Accurate: regular updates of latest OE-level diagnostic and calibration software; correct calibration
- Intuitive: tutorial graphics and step-by-step instructions; Pre-Scan & Post-Scan Reports (ADAS module identification, Calibration)
- Complete: Wide vehicle coverage; Seven Calibration Functions; Fixed & Mobile Calibrations
- Glass Replacement, Specialty Repair, Collision Repair, Wheel Alignment
- Step-by-step instructions display exact OE-calibration specifications and videos
- Pre-SCAN and Post-SCAN diagnostic report directly presents the existing problems, diagnostic results, and repair suggestions
- J2534 Maxiflash Elite for OE-Level programming
- Faster 1.3GHz + 1.7GHz Hexa-core processor; double the speed with our revolutionary multitask-capable Android Operating System
- AutoVIN / AutoSCAN - all modules in all systems
- The best possible OE-level diagnostic coverage to offer complete ADAS and diagnostic solutions for smarter repair and calibration
The Hexa-core processor: The easy-to-use Andriod navigation SAE J2534 Maxi-flash elite for OE-level programming; complete connector kit.
Step-by-step instructions display the exact OE-specifications and videos.
The new PRE-scan and POST-scan diagnostic report directly presents the existing problems, diagnostic results, and repair suggestions.
The MaxiSys ADAS software enhances the AutoSCAN all-module feature to ensure the essential calibrations are performed after repair.
Everything you need right at your fingertips. From tutorials to complete reporting in a single system.
Wide vehicle coverage; Seven Calibration Functions; Fixed & Mobile Calibrations